- Bring Your Bible
- Phone is on the floor during service
- No Bathrooms during service
- Pastor Seth
Week 1: STORIES
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
- Have you ever been in a house threatened by a natural disaster? What happened?
- Relating the last question to the parable, talk about a time when you dealt with a storm in your life (not a literal storm but a metaphorical storm) and you did or did not have a strong foundation. What happened?
- How would you describe your spiritual foundation right now? Shaky? Solid? Brand new? Old and worn? Rebuilding it?
- How can you get help from others to rebuild or strengthen your spiritual foundation?
- What “building materials” could you use to build or keep a strong spiritual foundation in your life and in your faith?
- How can we encourage others who have an unstable spiritual foundation to have a firm foundation in God?