We're so glad you're here!
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking, too. We want to help make your first experience at Cypress Creek a great one!
When and Where?
Cypress Creek Church meets every weekend and offers multiple service times:
· Cypress Creek Church: Sunday at 9:30a |11:15a
· Creek Kids services: Sunday at 9:30a (Re-opening with one service and only for ages 3 yrs to 5th Grade.)
· Creek Students: Sunday at 9:30a
Location: North Tampa Christian Academy - 5585 E County Line Road, Wesley Chapel FL.
COVID-19 Service Update
Join us in-person or online! We offer both online (cypresscreek.church) and in-person weekend services. We welcome you to worship with us in the environment that you are most comfortable. We are excited to be meeting in-person and we invite you to view the details below to learn more about what to expect when you arrive.
- Seating in our auditorium - physical distanced seating is available.
- Mask are required to enter the building. We do provide masks if you don't have one. Once you arrive to your seat in the auditorium, you can remove the mask to freely worship.
- Temperature checks are required as well to enter the building.
- Creek Kids and Student Ministry are available for 9:30a service only. Children are welcome to sit in the adult services. We provide Biblical, Fun Packets for them to use during the services.
- The cafe will not be open.
- We offer prayer at the Altar after the services but masks need to be worn.
What can I expect?
HOW LONG ARE WORSHIP SERVICES?
A typical service at Cypress Creek Church is 75 minutes long. We’ll begin with a powerful worship experience, a time for prayer, our host will share a couple announcements and welcome everyone, and then Pastor David Bamberry will share a life-giving message, following with a time of giving. The service wraps up with a final song with invitation to have prayer at the altar. You’re invited to stick around in the Lobby Area to meet the Pastor, grab a cup of coffee, or head out whenever you’d like.
WHAT'S THE CULTURE LIKE AT CYPRESS CREEK CHURCH?
At Cypress Creek Church, we want you to come as you are. Jeans and a t-shirt are totally normal (even our pastor wears jeans from stage!) but if you like to dress up more that's awesome, too. Services are geared toward both the long-time Christian and the first-time guest. When you walk out the doors at the end of a worship service, our prayer is that you will have encountered God through Worship, the Message and Prayer.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
Children and Youth, our future generation, are very important to us and we desire to see them grow in a relationship with God!
Creek Kids Ministry
Our Children's Ministry is for ages Birth through 5th grade and happens during both services. Your kids will have fun singing worship songs, playing games, and experiencing God in an interactive and safe environment. We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week and at Creek Kids, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. We have a check-in process for our Creek Kids program the first time that you visit. Every volunteer has a background check before they can serve.
Creek Student Ministry
Our Youth Ministry exists to provide an atmosphere for young people to have an intimate encounter with God in everything they do, so that they will be equipped to impact their world for Christ!
Our Student Ministry, Middle & High School, gather on Sunday at 9:30a and Wednesday at 7p.